This is the students’ version of the page. Log in above for the teachers’ version.
- A12a – Graphs of [linear functions,] quadratic functions, [simple cubic functions, and the reciprocal function]
- A11a – Identifying roots, intercepts and turning points of quadratic functions graphically
Identifying turning points of quadratic functions by completing the square
Teachers: log in to access the following:
- Slides in PPTX (with click-to-reveal answers)
- Slides in PDF (one slide per page, suitable for importing into IWB software)
- Worksheet (with space for student work)
- Handout (slides with exercises only; 4 per page for reduced printing)
Further resources on external sites (log in to see links):
Teachers: log in to access these.
Identifying the equation of a quadratic curve given its turning point
Teachers: log in to view this content.