This is the students’ version of the page. Log in above for the teachers’ version.
- N6a – Using powers and roots
- N8b – Surds
- A2a – Substituting numerical values into formulae and expressions
- G9a – Circle parts – definitions and properties
- G20a – Pythagoras’ theorem
Recognising and using the equation of a circle with the centre at the origin
Teachers: log in to access the following:
- Slides in PPTX (with click-to-reveal answers)
- Slides in PDF (one slide per page, suitable for importing into IWB software)
Links to past exam questions
Teachers: log in to access these.