This is the students’ version of the page. Log in above for the teachers’ version.
- A1a – Using and interpreting algebraic notation
- A2a – Substituting numerical values into formulae and expressions
- A4a – Simplifying and manipulating algebraic expressions by collecting like terms (basic)
- A4b – Multiplying a single term over a bracket
- A8a – Working with coordinates in all four quadrants
- A9a – Plotting straight-line graphs of the form y = mx + c
- A17a – Solving simple linear equations in one unknown algebraically
- A17b – Solving linear equations in one unknown algebraically where the unknown is on both sides of the equation
- A19a – Solving two linear simultaneous equations algebraically by elimination
Solving two linear simultaneous equations graphically or algebraically by substitution
Teachers: log in to access the following:
- Worksheet (with space for student work)
- Handout (slides with exercises only; 4 per page for reduced printing)
- Skills drill (15 questions on one side of A4; answers included)
Teachers: log in to access these.