This is the students’ version of the page. Log in above for the teachers’ version.
- N3a – Relationships between operations, including inverse operations
- N3b – Order of operations, including brackets, powers, roots and reciprocals
- A2a – Substituting numerical values into formulae and expressions
- A5a – Rearranging formulas to change the subject
- Knowledge of solving equations from lessons A17a, A17b, A17c, A18a and A18c would be helpful
Finding approximate solutions to equations numerically using iteration
Teachers: log in to access these.