This is the students’ version of the page. Log in above for the teachers’ version.
- A knowledge of the four operations from lessons N2a, N2b, N2c, N2d, N2e and N2f is assumed.
- A2a – Substituting numerical values into formulae and expressions
- A23a – Generating terms of a sequence from either a term-to-term or a position-to-term rule
Finding the nth term of a linear sequence
Teachers: log in to access the following:
- Worksheet (with space for student work)
- Handout (slides with exercises only; 4 per page for reduced printing)
Teachers: log in to access these.
Teachers: log in to view this content.
- Sequences assorted problems – requiring knowledge of A23a, A24b, and A25a
- A25b – Finding the nth term of a quadratic sequence