This is the students’ version of the page. Log in above for the teachers’ version.
- A1a – Using and interpreting algebraic notation
- A2a – Substituting numerical values into formulae and expressions
- A4a – Simplifying and manipulating algebraic expressions by collecting like terms (basic)
- A4b – Multiplying a single term over a bracket
- A4d – Multiplying two or more brackets
- A4e – Factorising quadratics (required for exam-style questions 3 and 4 only)
- A18a – Solving quadratic equations by factorising (required for exam-style questions 3 and 4 only)
Interpreting functions and composite functions
Teachers: log in to access these.