This is the students’ version of the page. Log in above for the teachers’ version.
- G7a – Coordinates
- A9a – Plotting straight-line graphs of the form y = mx + c
- A9b – Identifying parallel and perpendicular lines
- A9c – Finding the equation of a line through two given points or through one point with a given gradient
- N2f – Applying the four operations to fractions
- G20a – Pythagoras’ theorem
Finding the coordinates of a mid-point, finding the length of a line segment, and finding the shortest distance from a point to a line
Links to past exam questions
Teachers: log in to access these.