Full teacher access to all resources on this page is available free to non-subscribers!
- A knowledge of the four operations from lessons N2a, N2b, N2c and N2d is assumed—in particular the ability to multiply.
Area of a rectangle
- Slides in PPTX (with click-to-reveal answers)
- Slides in PDF (one slide per page, suitable for importing into IWB software)
- Worksheet (with space for student work)
- Handout (slides with exercises only; 4 per page for reduced printing)
Links to past exam and UKMT questions
Interactive GeoGebra activity: create a rectangle with a given area
Area and arithmetic skills exercise: multiplying integers, decimals, fractions, surds and algebraic expressions