This is the students’ version of the page. Log in above for the teachers’ version.
Perimeter of polygons
Teachers: log in to access these.
Perimeter and arithmetic skills exercise: adding integers, decimals, surds and collecting like terms
Teachers: log in to view this content.
- G17b – Circumference of a circle
- G17d – Perimeter and area of composite shapes made up of polygons
- G17e – Perimeter and area of composite shapes made up of polygons and sectors of circles
- G20a – Pythagoras’ theorem
- Pythagoras and surds assorted problems – requiring knowledge of G20a, N8b, G17a, and G16c