This is the students’ version of the page. Log in above for the teachers’ version.
- A1a – Using and interpreting algebraic notation
- A2a – Substituting numerical values into formulae and expressions
- G9a – Circle parts – definitions and properties (an understanding of radius and diameter is helpful)
- G16a – Area of rectangles (an understanding of area is helpful)
Circumference of a circle
Teachers: log in to access the following:
- Slides in PPTX (with click-to-reveal answers)
- Slides in PDF (one slide per page, suitable for importing into IWB software)
Teachers: log in to access these.
Teachers: log in to view this content.