This is the students’ version of the page. Log in above for the teachers’ version.
Drawing diagrams from a written description
Teachers: log in to access the following:
- Slides in PPTX (with click-to-reveal answers)
- Slides in PDF (one slide per page, suitable for importing into IWB software)
- Worksheet (with space for student work)
- Handout (slides with exercises only; 4 per page for reduced printing)
Teachers: log in to view this content.
- G3a – Angles at a point, angles at a point on a straight line, vertically opposite angles
- G3b – Alternate and corresponding angles on parallel lines
- G3c – The sum of angles in a triangle and the angle properties of polygons
- G4a – Properties of special triangles and quadrilaterals
- G5a – Congruence criteria for triangles (SSS, SAS, ASA, RHS)
- G6a – Simple geometric proofs