This is the students’ version of the page. Log in above for the teachers’ version.
The sine rule
Teachers: log in to access the following:
- Slides in PPTX (with click-to-reveal answers)
- Slides in PDF (one slide per page, suitable for importing into IWB software)
- Worksheet (with space for student work)
- Handout (slides with exercises only; 4 per page for reduced printing)
- Skills drill worksheet (15 questions on one side of A4; answers included)
- Random Question Generator – mixed questions – finding a missing length OR a missing angle — so that students need to consider method selection for each question
Links to past exam questions
Teachers: log in to access these.
Unlimited practice questions