This is the students’ version of the page. Log in above for the teachers’ version.
- G1a – 2D geometry – terms and notation
- G1e – Conventions for labelling the sides and angles of triangles
- G3a – Angles at a point, angles at a point on a straight line, vertically opposite angles
- G3b – Alternate and corresponding angles on parallel lines
- G3c – The sum of angles in a triangle and the angle properties of polygons
- G4a – Properties of special triangles and quadrilaterals
Simple geometric proofsThis lessons consists only exam-style questions. The content to learn for this section is covered under the prerequisite lessons (see above).
Teachers: log in to access these.