This is the students’ version of the page. Log in above for the teachers’ version.
Part 1 – Enlargement by a positive scale factor (no centre of enlargement)
Part 2 – Enlargement by positive and negative scale factors with a centre of enlargement
- Drag the cross to move the centre of enlargement around
- Drag the slider to change the scale factor
- Tick the box to show the enlargement
- Show/hide the vector from the centre of enlargement to a vertex by simply clicking on the vertex
- You can use the zoom buttons to zoom in or out, and pan across the grid by clicking and dragging
Teachers: log in to access these.
Teachers: log in to view this content.