This is the students’ version of the page. Log in above for the teachers’ version.
- A knowledge of place value would be helpful.
A starting point: Place valueWith thanks to Steve, whose Place Value Review worksheet is available here. Material modified and embedded here under the CC-BY-SA 3.0 license.
Ordering positive and negative integers
Teachers: log in to access the following:
- Worksheet N1a Ordering positive and negative integers
- Handout (condensed format for reduced printing)
- N1a Skills drill worksheet (40 questions on one side of A4; answers included)
- Card sort N1a Ordering positive and negative integers
- N1a Always, sometimes, or never? activity
- Random question generator – Writing numbers in words – suitable for use on an interactive whiteboard. Answers available.
Teachers: log in to access these.
Teachers: log in to view this content.