This is the students’ version of the page. Log in above for the teachers’ version.
- N1a – Ordering positive and negative integers
- N1b – Ordering decimals
- N1c – Equivalent fractions and simplifying fractions
- N1d – Ordering fractions
Ordering integers, decimals and fractions and using the symbols =, ≠, <, >, ≤, ≥
Teachers: log in to access the following:
- Slides in PPTX (with click-to-reveal answers)
- Slides in PDF (one slide per page, suitable for importing into IWB software)
- Worksheet (with space for student work)
- Handout (slides with exercises only; 4 per page for reduced printing)
Teachers: log in to access these.