This is the students’ version of the page. Log in above for the teachers’ version.
- G17b – Circumference of a circle
- G17c – Area of a circle
- G17e – Perimeter and area of composite shapes made up of polygons and sectors of circles (helpful for the Gamma exercise and Exam-style questions)
- G17f – Surface area and volume of spheres, pyramids, cones and composite solids (helpful for the Gamma exercise and Exam-style questions)
Calculating exactly with fractions and with multiples of π
Teachers: log in to access the following:
- Slides in PPTX (with click-to-reveal answers)
- Slides in PDF (one slide per page, suitable for importing into IWB software)
- Worksheet (with space for student work)
- Handout (slides with exercises only; 4 per page for reduced printing)
Teachers: log in to access these.
Teachers: log in to view this content.