This is the students’ version of the page. Log in above for the teachers’ version.
- A knowledge of the four operations from lessons N2a, N2b, N2c, N2d and N2e is assumed.
- R9b – Finding percentages and percentage changes (basic) – in particular, finding a percentage of a number
- P2a – Theoretical probability
- P2b – Relative frequency
- N1c – Equivalent fractions and simplifying fractions
- R9a – Converting between fractions, decimals and percentages
Teachers: log in to access these.
Teachers: log in to view this content.