This is the students’ version of the page. Log in above for the teachers’ version.
Essential: P2a – Theoretical probability
Properties of probability
Teachers: log in to access the following:
- Slides in PPTX (with click-to-reveal answers)
- Slides in PDF (one slide per page, suitable for importing into IWB software)
- Worksheet (with space for student work)
- Handout (slides with exercises only; 4 per page for reduced printing)
Links to past exam questions
Teachers: log in to access these.
In the real world
Teachers: log in to view this content.
- P5a – Probability and sampling
- P6a – Enumerating sets and combinations of sets systematically, using tables, grids, Venn diagrams and tree diagrams
- P7a – Constructing theoretical possibility spaces for single and combined experiments with equally likely outcomes and use these to calculate theoretical probabilities
- P8a – Tree diagrams