This is the students’ version of the page. Log in above for the teachers’ version.
- R3a – Expressing one quantity as a fraction of another
- R4a – Using ratio notation, and reducing ratios to simplest form
- R5a – Dividing a quantity in a given ratio, and expressing the division of a quantity as a ratio
- R5b – Applying ratio to real contexts
- R6a – Expressing a multiplicative relationship between two quantities as a ratio or a fraction
Understanding and using proportion as equality of ratios
Links to past exam questions
Teachers: log in to access these.
In the real world
Teachers: log in to view this content.