This is the students’ version of the page. Log in above for the teachers’ version.
- R9a – Converting between fractions, decimals and percentages (essential)
- R9c – Finding percentages and percentage changes multiplicatively using decimals (essential)
- R9d – Solving original value problems involving percentage change (essential)
- R9b – Finding percentages and percentage changes (basic) (desirable)
Comparing two quantities using percentages
Teachers: log in to access the following:
- Worksheet (with space for student work)
- Handout (slides with exercises only; 4 per page for reduced printing)
- Skills drill worksheet (15 questions on one side of A4; answers included)
Teachers: log in to access these.
Teachers: log in to view this content.